be the BOSS of yourbusiness + life
be the BOSS of yourbusiness + life
I’m Nicole Liloia and I’m here to help you become successful without the stress.
I help smart-yet-stressed women (like you!) wake up from their fast-paced day-to-day lifestyles & really start living & connecting so you can have more happiness in your life.
A former city girl (NYC to be exact ), I know what it’s like to live a hectic, go-go-go lifestyle and feel like you’re not truly alive. When you feel “busy” all the time, you can’t really enjoy life. So, I’ve made it my mission to help women like you slow down, reclaim their lives & fill them up with things that truly matter.
If you’re feeling run down, worked up & totally over it all…
You are NOT doing this life thing wrong.
You’re NOT a failure.
Or not giving enough.
Or not smart enough.
Or not stunning enough.
Or not this-that-or-the-other-thing enough.
You’re actually pretty amazing, given all that you do.
You juggle tons of responsibilities and let’s be honest: You basically take care of everybody in your life. And you manage to have a thriving career on top of it all!
But you have totally forgotten about the most important person in your life: YOU.
Well, I’m here to help you get back (or discover for the first time) what you’re truly made of.
I know you’re stressed, but whether you…
:: dread your 9-5
:: are trapped in an unhealthy or dull relationship
:: feel totally awkward in your social circle
:: are looking to claim your own unique identity for the first time
:: are inching into a new (but scary!) phase of life…
I CAN HELP.
I understand the pressure to be amazing at everything – and to make it all look easy – even when things around you feel like a total mess.
But you, too, deserve that work/life balance thing people are always raving about – and I can help you figure out how to get there.
As a life coach and trained therapist (I have a Masters in Social Work from Columbia University in NYC and I’m a licensed clinical social worker), I know a lot about how to manage stress in both conventional & outside-the-box ways. No matter how you decide you would like to work with me, I can help you learn to kick stress to the curb & start living more mindfully, savoring each & every moment as it unfolds.
I take a very personalized approach to coaching. I wholeheartedly understand not everything works for every person – even the “tried-and-true.” I’m also super realistic: I’ll challenge you to tiptoe outside your comfort zone, but I’ll never force you to do anything. Encourage? You betcha. Force? Never!
And I’m always honest with you: I won’t promise you the impossible (although I think you’ll discover so much more is possible than you ever imagined!)
I’ve been told I’m the perfect combination of bubbly & positive and down-to-earth. I’m a straight shooter and I don’t sugar coat, but I’m super compassionate and respectful.
In short, this is what I believe:
:: You can figure out what makes you happy and actually do it.
:: You can find more time to put yourself & your interests first.
:: You deserve to love your life – and have wonderful people to share it with, too
…No questions asked!
Fun things you might wanna know about me:
1. I geek out over travel & I’m always planning my next thrilling adventure.
2. I once packed my whole life into a suitcase & jet setted to Venezuela to volunteer for 2 months by myself – with no job waiting for me back at home! (It was scary but sooooo worth it.)
3. I’m obsessed with the outdoors and I’m a total beach bum (except I’m far more “beach” than “bum.”)
4. When I’m not working with clients, I love challenging my body with yoga and fueling it with a nice cup of coffee (everything in moderation, right?) and I’m almost always smiling.
5. I am so not down for conforming. I love to live life on my own terms and help my clients figure out what they want their everyday life to look like.
6. My friends and family mean everything to me, and I pride myself on my reliability & loyalty to the people I care about. Ferocious loyalty is my game.
Ready to get started on the path to a Stress+Less life?
Want to schedule a chat so we can get to know each other? Just e-mail me at email@example.com