You tried talking to your girlfriends about your goals and instead it became a misery-fest. How the hell did that even happen? You want MORE from life than people who keep you down and don’t change but you’re not sure exactly what that is. You need to get clear on what’s important to you in your life but you don’t even know where to begin. The Live More E-course is a year long journaling course that gives you 4 video tutorials and a weekly writing prompt for the year (yes a total of 52 prompts!) to help you discover your best life and how to move forward into it.
What your life will be like after the Live More E-Course:
- You power through your to-do list each day excited for the next challenge instead of spending all day at work thinking about how much you hate it
- You actually book a ticket and pack your bags for that vacation to Costa Rica instead of just daydreaming about it
- You finally hit ‘decline’ on the ten party invites that don’t interest you without worrying that you’ll be missing out on something
- You didn’t bother talking out applying for a promotion with your friends first, you just did it because you know you’ve earned it
- You’ve dumped that dead-end relationship because yes, you do want better and you’re ready to get what you deserve
- You head straight to your favorite yoga class rather than your TV when you need some stress relief
“The Live More E-Course creates a feeling of serenity and relaxation as you go through it — I felt prepared for the process of exploring my feelings so that I could gain the most benefits from it. I felt as though the questions were carefully picked for me and they helped me dig into all areas of my life. Some put you in a positive state and help you imagine beautiful moments, experiences, feelings while others motivate, inspire, and empower you.“ – Vasso Demenega
“I love Nicole’s prompts. With each one, I saw things I hadn’t seen before. They got me reflecting on my life, what’s working well for me and what’s not. I look forward to journaling every morning now because I’m always surprised and inspired by what I find.” – Peggy Freeh
Click below to purchase for only $97
Plus you get a BONUS kit with a PDF version of the beautiful workbook, 7 extra prompts, and a meditation that you can use prior to each prompt to get the best benefits from it.
(Total value of e-course and bonus: $197)
After you click the ‘Buy Now’ button:
- You will be taken to Gumroad, where you can pay via Paypal or credit card on their secure site.
- You will be able to immediately download the full workbook and bonuses and get a confirmation email from Gumroad.
- A welcome e-mail and the first prompt will be in your inbox within a few hours.
- Each week for a year you’ll get e-mailed a new prompt to help you live more (rain or shine!)
What the Live More E-Course and Bonus Kit includes:
- 52 weeks of prompts for a better life sent straight to your inbox
- 4 Video tutorials that go over what it means to “live more,” how to journal, the benefits of journaling, and how to use the prompts
- 61 page PDF workbook of how to journal + all 52 prompts
- Bonus PDF with 7 extra prompts
- 3 minute long meditation audio to use before each writing prompt
Some of the topics that the Live More E-Course covers include:
- Your career + finances
- Lifestyle design
- Self-love + other emotions
- Your future + goals
“I have heard a lot about how good journaling is for you and I have always wanted to try it but I guess I needed the right prompt. Nicole’s journaling prompts have really amazed me. I found myself writing so much more than I have expected and getting a lot of emotions and feelings out of me. It feels good to let all roaming stories and wild thoughts out of my head and into cohesive sentences. I have also found greater clarity about who I am and what I REALLY want. The questions are so interesting and I’m curiously looking forward to my next prompt.” – Zita Vasilisinova
Click below to purchase for only $47
(VALUE is $197)
“The Live More E-Course is easy to understand and all the prompts are explained well. These prompts are interesting and they help us discover some “new” information that is trapped deep within our souls.” – Milena Rangelov